Please read the following information carefully as it contains terms and conditions governing your accepted use of the website firestarterpyrography.com the information contained within it and the sale of products in connection with the website.
Firestarter Pyrography, is operated by J. Phillips, 21 High Street, Tollesbury, Essex, CM9 8RG, U.K.
Terms Of Sale
• The presentation of products within our website does not constitute a binding offer for us to sell those products. Your offer to buy such products from us may or may not be accepted.
• We accept no responsibility for any actual losses or consequential losses, financial or otherwise, arising from our failure to supply any of our products, beyond any monies paid for such products.
• All products remain the property of Firestarter Pyrography until full payment has been made and all goods have been successfully delivered. We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time prior to receipt of goods by you.
Description & Price Of Goods
• All sizes are quoted in millimetres or metres. All weights are quoted in grams or kilograms. All prices as quoted in GB Pounds and do not attract UK VAT.
• We reserve the right to change availability, pricing, description or any other attribute of our products without prior notice.
While we endeavour to maintain accurate information about our product stock availability, we make no guarantee that products will be available for sale. Should products which form part of an order be unavailable, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
Payment for orders can be made via any of the methods detailed on the checkout pages of our website. Your order will not be accepted until full payment has been received and, in the case of cheque payments, until the full amount of funds has cleared through banking channels.
Where payments are made in currencies other than GB Pounds, you may be charged an additional fee by our payment processors or your bank. This fee is not included in the advertised price of our products.
While we endeavour to dispatch your goods within three working days from receipt of payment, we cannot guarantee the timescale of any dispatch or delivery of orders. In particular, we accept no responsibility for any actual losses or consequential losses, financial or otherwise, arising from the arrival of goods beyond our advertised delivery estimates.
• Where goods cannot be successfully delivered by our delivery agents and are returned to us we shall refund your order minus the cost of postage.
• Where goods have failed to arrive or have arrived in damaged or incomplete state, we shall refund your order including the cost of postage, subject to your returning any received goods to us and your full cooperation with any investigations carried out by our delivery agents.
Your Right Of Cancellation
You may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch. This can be achieved by contacting us by email. We reserve the right to deduct packaging costs from refunded orders where they have been packed but not dispatched and the packaging cannot be reused. Once goods have been dispatched, you may obtain a refund, as outlined below.
Refunds & Replacements
We will refund all orders, for any reason, for up to 14 days from delivery. After this time we will only offer replacements for purchases that are damaged or faulty, or refunds on a discretionary basis. Where no replacement can be made, due to stock depletion, we will offer you a refund. If you are unsure whether your purchase will qualify for a refund, please contact us to discuss the matter before sending any goods.
If you are returning items to us, please ensure that you :-
• Post to, J.Phillps, 21 High Street, Tollesbury, Maldon, Essex, CM9 8RG, U.K. Indicate whether you would like items to be refunded or replaced.
• Wrap your items carefully and securely, reusing or including our original packaging.
• Post your items to us using adequate insurance and/or obtain free "proof of postage".
Please note that we will not refund the delivery portion of any orders, except where goods are damaged or faulty and cannot be replaced. Once we receive your returned items, we will issue the appropriate refund or replacement. Due to delays within banks, refunded monies may not reach your account immediately.
Keeping You Informed
Throughout the order fulfilment process, we endeavour to keep you informed of the progress of your order by email communications. Such emails are for your information only and do not constitute a contract of sale or indicate a binding agreement to provide any products.
• Due to the nature of email communication, we make no guarantee to the timeliness of receipt or delivery of any email communication.
• By placing an order through our website you grant consent for us to communicate with you by post, email or telephone for the purposes of successfully completing such order. If you wish to withdraw consent to such communication please write to us.
Privacy & Security
We take appropriate measures to ensure the safety and security of your private information. However, we accept no responsibility for any loss of information arising from circumstances beyond our control, including, but not limited to, virus infection of your computer, failure of your web browser to communicate using security protocols and third party negligence.
• For your convenience, we have provided a password protected account management area. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login details and access to your account management area. You accept responsibility for all activities relating to your account and agree to inform us should your account details be compromised.
We reserve the right to deny access to visitors to our website who we consider to be carrying out malicious or abusive activities.
All text, images, designs, logos, program instructions and other intellectual property rights contained within this website are the property of Firestarter Pyrography, Spiral Pixel or licensed from third parties. You may not copy, disseminate or otherwise exploit any intellectual property contained within this website without the express permission of its respective owner.
• We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions without notice.